midi файлы
midi музыка (Музыкальный Портал MIDs.Ru)
midi поиск! (MIDs.Ru/find)
Форум Для Музыкантов MIDs.Ru/forumЧат Для Музыкантов MIDs.Ru/chat
Вы не вошли в систему! [ Войти ] или [ Зарегистрироваться ]
Форум Для Музыкантов MIDs.Ru/forum » Музыка » Тема: Where did you get the OSRS gold? -- Страница 1 | Перейти в: 

Имя пользователя: Пароль:
Я не зарегистрирован
Общество друзей милосердия
Место для Вашей рекламы!
Послал

Новичок

Из: Неизвестно
E-Mail: smarthuiyuan@gmail.com
 Where did you get the OSRS gold?Пожаловаться!
Послано: 25-03-2021 09:21

Costs are completely set by gamers trading! There is no'set worth' that prices are based on, with the exception that a cost will never rise above a shop's most important stock price, or drop under the cost a store will cover it. Be aware that shops will adjust their prices based on the Grand Exchange, so it is extraordinarily difficult to make a fast profit by buying from the shops and selling to the Grand Exchange and vice versa.

The costs things sell at are therefore not put by Jagex but by the players themselves! We're eager to keep a player-driven market, so the prices are worked out using the supply and demand rules above. The market value of a product is automatically recalculated roughly once per day.

Speak with Asgarnia and he will inform you of an early burial ground deep underneath the pyramid of Azzandria. He will ask you to find a way in. Accept his request and prepare for a long journey. First click on the Alter and select Push (Note: It is advised you're put to ancient magicks.) You character will try to move the change (Even with 80 strength he/she can not move it yet. You character will slide and fall and take a bit of damage. Next search the change and he will find 4 strange indent inside, 1 colored red, 1 colored whitish-blue, 1 coloured black, and 1 coloured grey/ Speak to Asgarnia and tell him what you've found.

30 Thieving. Recommended Items: Anything you need to kill a level 100 monster. Rope. Use the rope to get down to the next level. Fight the creature, wound it. Then pick lock some type of crude safe-like object and find the key to the crate. Free the Individual.

Requirements: Ability to kill 2 level 150 monsters at the same time. 50 Agility. 50 Thieving. Recommended Things: Whatever you need for your fight. Decoy. This is the last level. Go down the ladder and browse some sort of Skill place. Select lock a door at the end and battle the 2 monsters. When using a decoy, it will completely distract one monster allowing you to kill another.

Requirements:Freminnick Trials pursuit, level 45crafting, ability to fend level 48 warriors. Start: Talk to Gunthor the Brave in the barbarian village. He'll tell you that because their ways are comparable the barbarians wish to open up trade together and become allies with the Fremmenicks of Rellekka. He'll then inform you he wants you to go ask Brundt that the Chieftain of Rellekka to consider it.

Next you visit Brundt from the Rellekka longhall. He'll accept and states that following the barbarians sign a treaty of his he will dictate 500 bowstrings. After giving you a signed treaty he will warn he needs Gunthor to sign it and give it back until he ships over the bowstrings.

When you go back to Gunthor he will choose the treaty but immediately teleports you and two barbarians to the flax areas in the Seer's Village. All you have to do is select and twist 10 flax plants.

When you arrrive at Rellekka you should visit Brundt. The feeble barbarians are no match for your Freminnicks and are immediately discharged.

If you run up to Brundt and tell him it is not a snare the freminnicks will be ashamed of these and Brundt will provide you two Freminnick round protects - 1 for yourself and 1 as a peace offering to the barbarians. Now go back to Gunthor and provide him the shield.

Hello Sal's kingdom forumers. I have discovered something. I mean, seriously. However, skillcapes like cooking/woodcutting get extremly comprehensive emotes, depicting the character doing amazing things, even thaugh these abilities don't have any real threat to them, and they simply need patience.

I feel very good about my new abilities in this ability, but I still feel awful for the men and women who worked to get their capes, but then realised that there was almost nothing special about them. Something such as a waste of 99k.

Subsequently the smoke bomb pops with an effect, and the theif is visible again. A treasure chest appears in front of this theif, that opens it and gets a blast of green posion to his/her face, making them stumble back. A cage falls upon the theif, who subsequently lockpicks out his way.

What do you think? For your firemaking emote. The firemaking emote could also use alot of work. The first time I saw this emote (seriously) that I thaught somebody was kidding and performing the Slap Head emote. Not only can it be barely noticeable, the emote itself is quite choppy looking, along with your character hardly even moves while he's doing it. I really don't have alot of ideas, but I guess I could share one I've: A huge pile of logs (Around as tall as the character) pops up infront of your personality, who lights it on fire, then watches a cloud of smoke rise up from it. The logs dissapear.

And have the capacity to conquer a level 250 foe who is resistant to magic, and prayer just works 1/5th of the time against them. Prologue: Keldagrim has become full of mass hysteria, rats are pouring into town, shop owners are calling each other thieves, the Consortium Companies are accusing each other of stealing their clients, Riney's Keldahops won't grow, all the Dwarves that like to drink would be hungover! Can you solve this dilemna?

Quest Starting Line: Upon entry of Keldagrim by the Ferry Boat once you've finished the required quest. While on the ship, you will understand a cut-scene showing the hysteria of this city, and also the words: Chapter 3: Dwarven Anarchy will be drawn across the screen in RED. Speak with Commander Veldaban on how you can start to help end the chaos of the city. Commander Veldaban will inform you to talk with Rind, the Gardener and figure out why his Keldahops will not grow.

Talk with Rind, The Gardener who'll inform you he doesn't understand why, but he's running out of seeds and the diseased hops won't be cured with regular plant cure. Rind will tell you that the drunken dwarves normally have concealed Keldahop seeds, and they may help, he also wants you to deliver a letter to Martin, the Master Gardener. Head over to Draynor and talk with Martin, The Master Gardener who'll inform you to come back afterwards and he'll have a response.

Head back into Keldagrim with 4 Buckets of Milk, 4 Chocolate Dust, and 4 Guam Leaves too as a Pestle and Mortar. Then use the Planet Guam with the Chocolatey Milk to Receive 4 Hangover Cures.

You Have to use a hangover cure with all these: Drunken Dwarf (home with broken glass), Rowdy Dwarf (drifting across the Laughing Miner Pub), Gauss (In another bar ), also Khorvak that the Engineer beneath White Wolf Mountain. Every one is going to provide you a scroll as to where they hid their Keldahop Seed until they had been hungover. You have to go and gather them.

Drunken Dwarf's Scroll: Every season revived - counts marked towards the Gods, and hides what you search. Look behind the scoreboard from the Castle Wars lobby. Rowdy Dwarf's Scroll: Atop the tropics purple and purple you visit, while children work rather than play. Look for the Banana Trees in the Banana Plantation. Guass' Scroll: Dressed in pure wisdom in white - colour marks his surroundings.

Talk with the Oracle. Khorvak the Engineer'* Scroll: I left it be, independently, cold and solo in a muddy land. Talk with Father Aerak at Lumbridge Swamp. Rind will inform you that according to the correspondence you want some blessed superb compost, the seeds to be lucky, and having a super plant cure on your possession might help.

Head to Entrana with a bucket of Super Compost along with the Keldahop Seeds, and speak with the Head Priest in order to recieve Keldahop Seeds(b) along with Super Compost(b). Next grab a Vial of Water and insert Marrentill to it, Then grind up Rosemay, Marigold and then Nasurtium and add them into the potion to recieve a Super Plant Cure.

Next return to Rind the Farmer and utilize the Super Compost(b), then plant the seeds, halfway through their expansion they will become diseased, utilize the Super Plant Cure on it. Once the Keldahops have completely grown Rind will thank you and tell you to return and speak with Commander Veldban.

Speak with Kjut to find out his supplier is Arhein in Catherby who has been sending his carts over White Wolf Mountain, however they haven't been getting over. Head out to Catherby, and talk with Arhein, and he will tell you his assistant who generally does the deliveries goes in the bottom of the Catherby Side of White Wolf Mountain.

Defeat all three and reach the other side of the mountain. Now return to the Catherby side of White Wolf Mountain and talk with the dwarf who guards the underground passage. Now he will permit the shipment to experience the passage, inform Arhein who'll be pleased about this change. Now head back to Keldagrim and talk with Kjut to find out that the order is still not going through. Head back to Catherby, catch yourself armed and equip a Ring of Visibility, head down into the passage to see a cut scene in which a Spirit Wolf strikes the Assistant using the cart, now it is your choice to ruin the Spirit Wolf, level 210. Speak with Kjut back in Keldagrim and you have solved his dilemna.

Next speak with Commander Veldaban again, who will inform you Gold Warriors are coming from those caves and Dondaken needs your help to prevent them. Head over to Dondaken and he will beg you to kill the present four Gold Warriors, level 62, and then Dondaken will tell you an old wizard could have the ability to assist you stop them permanantly, so head to Hazelmere who can"look to your brain" and provide you a scroll. Head back to Dondaken and You'll see the following article:

Bellua minutor imperium ego Abeo Quod Desino Res!!! English Translation: Decorative creatures I command you to return to your element and finish your existance. Speak with Smokin' Joe and he will tell you that rats have begun to pile into the town, luckily he was able to generate a little cage around each one of the three holes to slow them down. Smokin' Joe will inform you that you have to block the holes, and he can make steel planks if you bring him steel bars.

Proceed to each of the holes and utilize 2 Steel Planks on them, then use Mithril Nails or better . Now you've blocked the rat holes, then you want your cat to hunt down the rest of the rats. While your cat is hunting the rats down, head over to the current market and 24 Chaos Dwarves will appear, each level 48, 12 on either side of the market. Slay all of 24 Chaos Dwarves and then head over to the lender and get prepared for the final showdown.

Showdown with a Shaman. Prior to being able to even damage this Shaman you'll have to produce a potion. Take a Vial of Water, add Guam Leaf to it, then add Jangerberries, afterwards add Ground Bat Bones. Once you're ready head upstairs into the middle of this Consortium, where an Ogre Shaman dressed in red will look and start casting spells on the company directors to make them neglect. Keep in mind that your protection prayers only operate on 1/5th of the Shamans strikes.Have you been sold a special bar of Armanite lately? Yes! It's a marvel! So rare -- only one source in existence. It's incredibly powerful. I'm busy creating a model Armanite pickaxe. That's all well and good, but I need it. Impossible. I have already began the processes of making a pickaxe. You'll never get another bar. You did state there was a supply somewhere. Could you not tell me it is?

Ответить
Ваше Имя:
E-Mail:
Заголовок:
Смайлик темы: Нет
Текст:
Смайлики:
Опции:
Посылайте ответы на это сообщение на мой e-mail
Классика (Classic) \ Pavane For A DeadPrincess  —  Размер 13 КБ 323 Б , Длительность 5:38
Морис Жозеф Равель (1875-1937) \ Сюита Ma Mere L'Oye Часть 1 - Павана Спящей Красавицы (Katsuhiro Oguri) (XG)  —  Размер 3 КБ 36 Б , Длительность 1:09
Sting \ Fragile 2 (XG)  —  Размер 52 КБ 686 Б , Длительность 3:50
MIDI - РейтингРейтинг групп

Статистика
Сейчас у нас: Andrewunant (Andrewunant), bobbidt2 (bobbidt2), bobfw4 (bobfw4), deanacd4 (deanacd4), frankietr1 (frankietr1), mariannefj16 (mariannefj16), Sergiu1457 (Sergiu), tabithamt2 (tabithamt2), verapk2 (verapk2), walterhw2 (walterhw2) и 98 гостей
Наши новички: Andrewunant (Andrewunant), perdrSmoorbrow (perdrSmoorbrow), NezabudkaLib (NezabudkaLib), WilliamEruth (WilliamEruth), Kathrynrus (Kathrynrus), friedamh16 (friedamh16), EdwardProfs (EdwardProfs), Spotifysal (Spotifysal), Williamtroft (Williamtroft), Jasonprook (Jasonprook)
Всего тем: 6,135
Всего сообщений: 31,083
Всего скачано миди-файлов: 7,275,509
Всего зарегистрированных пользователей: 1,232,402
Продвижение сайта — InterPromotion.Ru